What is Brusherator?
In few words, it is a Photoshop panel that allows you to have a quick access to pecific
- brush and tool presets
- and Photoshop menus
In further detail, Brusherator is a system of several panels and scripts that will allow you to work with high efficiency and speed. It’s not a brush manager that will spit all the tools you have at you, but rather like a highly customisable canvas where you have all the tools you need, all in the right places.
And you can have several canvases for different tasks.
And also you can switch between them in a press of the button.
Do you or your company use custom scripts and actions for Photoshop? Since Brusherator allows placement of Actions, Scripts and Photoshop Menu Items, you can have them all on in front of you whenever you need them.
- Interface and settings
- Add Buttons to the panel
- Edit Buttons and their arrangement
- Brusherator Plus
- Brusherator History
- Brusherator Preview
- Advanced Features
- Showcase Gallery
- Release Log
- 21 May 2019: Brusherator 1.5.3
- 17 May 2019: Brusherator 1.5.2
- 2 May 2019: Brusherator 1.5.1
- 4 Mar 2019: Brusherator 1.5.0
- 4 Sep 2018: Brusherator 1.4.1
- 9 Aug 2018: Brusherator 1.4.0
- 25 Oct 2017: Brusherator 1.3.5
- 18 Oct 2017: Brusherator 1.3.4
- 25 May 2017: Brusherator 1.3.3
- 24 May 2017: Brusherator 1.3.2
- 17 Apr 2017: Brusherator 1.3.1
- 28 Mar 2017: Brusherator 1.3.0
- 05 Dec 2016: Brusherator 1.2.1
- 05 Dec 2016: Brusherator 1.2.0
- 16 Nov 2016: Brusherator 1.1.0
- 11 Nov 2016: Brusherator 1.0.1
- 10 Nov 2016: Brusherator 1.0.0