What is Brusherator?
In several words, it is a Photoshop panel that allows you to have brush and tool presets, actions and scripts on it.
In further detail, Brusherator is a system of several panels and scripts that will allow you to work with high efficiency and speed. It’s not a brush manager for you instruments that will spit all the tools you have to you, but rather like a highly customisable surgeon table when you have all the tools you need for particular task in the right places.
And you can have several tables for different tasks.
And also you can switch between them in a press of the button.
Does your company use custom scripts and actions for Photoshop? Since Brusherator allows placement of Actions and Scripts, you can have them all on in front of you whenever you need them.
- Interface and settings
- Add Buttons to the panel
- Edit Buttons and their arrangement
- Advanced Features
- Showcase Gallery
- Release Log
- 25 Oct 2017: Brusherator 1.3.5
- 18 Oct 2017: Brusherator 1.3.4
- 25 May 2017: Brusherator 1.3.3
- 24 May 2017: Brusherator 1.3.2
- 17 Apr 2017: Brusherator 1.3.1
- 28 Mar 2017: Brusherator 1.3.0
- 05 Dec 2016: Brusherator 1.2.1
- 05 Dec 2016: Brusherator 1.2.0
- 16 Nov 2016: Brusherator 1.1.0
- 11 Nov 2016: Brusherator 1.0.1
- 10 Nov 2016: Brusherator 1.0.0
- 10 Nov 2016: Brusherator Preview 1.0